EP Jr

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
I just wanted to say that you sir, for posting so many of the schedules. Until the League finishes getting all the information that is required, and then post the Master Schedule, it’s nice to have the schedules. LOL, I always say that any tidbits of information provided during the doldrums is like a fix for a drug addict. Thank you EP.
 

EPJr1947

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2002
13,298
2,111
113
agreed
I just wish schools would all post their own schedule
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span