Yes, I often heard people refer to her as "Piph the Great". So appropriate for the humble and classy baller that she was over her career.She had crazy skills! Happy she was able to play this long. Always thought she was from Jersey City...
Um, I think that was her Twitter handle, IIRC. So much for humble.Yes, I often heard people refer to her as "Piph the Great". So appropriate for the humble and classy baller that she was over her career.
She was a great player of whom I have fond memories - think Elite 8 victory over Duke, again, IIRC.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN