Pretty good article on Ingram done by C.L. Brown.
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...devils-brandon-ingram-excelling-kinston-roots
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...devils-brandon-ingram-excelling-kinston-roots
*30 lbs. underweight
I'll bet a few of us could give up enough pounds for us to have an 8 man rotation.I've got an extra 30 I'm more than willing to giving him. OFC
No u don't Sky if anyone is gonna give away some lbs its me because no one has more to give than meI've got an extra 30 I'm more than willing to giving him. OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6