Everyone needs a laugh, correct?

Aug 1, 2002
1,191
326
0
So yesterday in my news feed was a headline "Virginia High School Football Rankings". So I clicked on it and it said that some college professor had created an algorithm, yada yada, yada to come up with these rankings. So I clicked on it to find.........
Rappahannock County is ranked 5th! The professor didn't even know they play 8-man football!!! Plus, Auburn and Cumberland were ranked (although much lower on the ladder) and both even had records despite not fielding teams this season! I immediately swiped left!
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span