Excitement In The Air!

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,514
113
I'm so glad you linked the Featherston article. I just finished reading it. He can be a little long winded but he sure knows his Duke basketball history and has a lot of inside info that wasn't publicized especially in the pre-internet era.

It's an exciting time of year no question about that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
I'm so glad you linked the Featherston article. I just finished reading it. He can be a little long wi
Thanks for sharing Hart! After Tuesday Coach K will be 12-1 against Michigan State:D

nded but he sure knows his Duke basketball history and has a lot of inside info that wasn't publicized especially in the pre-internet era.

It's an exciting time of year no question about that.

Both you fine gentlemen are welcome! Feather can be long, but he has lots of content in his writing. Gentlemen, the season is upon us!

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke