I think we deserve to get in but if we don’t, it’s not some miscarriage of justice. We simply lost too many games to be a sure thing. Crying about it won’t be a good look.
Couldn’t agree more. Chances are we’re just all over reacting even with the Davidson loss and we’re in regardlessCan we save this for after the selection show? This is just a hypothetical.
Deep man. Real deepThe RU fans habit of self loathing is rearing its ugly head again. What a surprise.
I don’t worry about anything in life until I learn the actual cold hard facts.![]()
fingers snap, fingers snapDeep man. Real deep![]()
if RU does not make it they only have themselves to blame, it will not be a screw job
schools played their way in this weekend, RU had alot of warts that they didnt fix this week.....the losses to NW and Minny loom as large as the one to Lafayette
Something tells me you’ll be one of those people crying if we don’t make itThe RU fans habit of self loathing is rearing its ugly head again. What a surprise.
I don’t worry about anything in life until I learn the actual cold hard
i made peace with this...while we are a tourney team by any eye test and by important wins, we also left the window open to be left out with just one too many mistakes and if we are left out I would be okay with it
if we get in we are a tough out and can get the sweet 16 meaning 3 wins including Dayton, lets see if we get the opportunity.
Coin flip
I never broke a sweat.Something tells me you’ll be one of those people crying if we don’t make it![]()
Why the thread? We’re in so stop complaining about the early losses.Something tells me you’ll be one of those people crying if we don’t make it![]()
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana