Absolutely nobody from NYC watched that game......nobody.Geno's trade mark became the Pinstripper Bowl that was played before the fans of New York. He was never able to get over that performance in front of what was to become his home town. Warez
Absolutely nobody from NYC watched that game......nobody.
Article was complimentary of Geno and his poor performance in that bowl game would not have supported his arguement, quite the contrary. I doubt he saw it.I suspect the guy who wrote the article did.
Article was complimentary of Geno and his poor performance in that bowl game would not have supported his arguement, quite the contrary. I doubt he saw it.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer