I just searched for DI
link the group. I’ll join
lol you'll "probably" join Bushwick.
I just searched for DI
link the group. I’ll join
Scared to be punked?
Link rhe group. I’ll join. I searched it and nothing came up.We're waiting....
Link rhe group. I’ll join. I searched it and nothing came up.
This is a bad look for you.All that success and you can't find a simple group on FB. Awesome sauce!
This is a bad look for you.
Listen Marty, it’s been fun. But you don’t want to play. if I want a home loan, I’ll give you a call. Maybe we can work something out.Nah, we're just laughing at you.
What's the next excuse?
Listen Marty, it’s been fun. But you don’t want to play. if I want a home loan, I’ll give you a call. Maybe we can work something out.
That’s all I am
@SoCal_Dukie3 refuses to let me join. He’s harassing me on FB. It’s pretty sad, but not surprising.
You added me as a friend you clown! How is it that 5 other people found the group but you can't? We're still waiting!
Elliott?? Hahahaha
Yea there’s a couple of them hereLol, let's just move on. He's not going to request to join the group so he'll stay here and be allowed to troll. He's not even really welcomed at THR, so he's gotta fit in somewhere.
Everybody hates me! Hahaha Good idea for me not to ruin that for y’all too !!..I’m the Grayson Allen cBB..without the talent of courseLol u don't like him? I want @ticket2ride04 amd @IPSYCHOSIS to join come on guys
Everybody hates me! Hahaha Good idea for me not to ruin that for y’all too !!..I’m the Grayson Allen cBB..without the talent of course
You’re gonna lie now? You told me last night I wasn’t allowed to join.Lol, let's just move on. He's not going to request to join the group so he'll stay here and be allowed to troll. He's not even really welcomed at THR, so he's gotta fit in somewhere.
You’re gonna lie now? You told me last night I wasn’t allowed to join.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious