#FAFO

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017

AI/CGI?

Once saw a near miss over Orange, CA on a cloudy/overcast day.
Both airliners were on final approach to John Wayne. The lower jet was taking a straight on approach and the descending jet was banking over Orange Hills and had to pull back and roar those turbines to bank right to avoid a top down collision. I estimate about 100 yards separated the jets at their closest point.

Reactions: Pudly76

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017

• Haha

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017

Yeah, I was in his shoes many times. Shaka 🤙 when Megellan NAV 1000 came out, it was a Godsend. Now smart phones and car internal GPS systems killed Megellan. It's amazing how technology has affected classic items & our everyday lives.

Heck cameras and wrist watches were major items to have for decades. But, da IPhone and Androids all but killed those two items & markets as well. You neva eva see anyone with cameras or wearing wrist watches...

Last edited:

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
What a dummy. Yes grass is legal, but one can not smoke and drive :rolleyes:
I have had to alter my cycling routes due to the number of drivers that like to smoke pot and meth in certain canyons of the SGV. It is astonishing to me how many addicts drug and drive. I would bet the farm that a lot of the hit and runs in SoCal are by drugged drivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canyon.usc

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I have had to alter my cycling routes due to the number of drivers that like to smoke pot and meth in certain canyons of the SGV. It is astonishing to me how many addicts drug and drive. I would bet the farm that a lot if the hit and runs in SoCal are by drugged drivers.
I bet it’s still alcohol related.. but I get the point

Reactions: Canyon.usc
Jan 17, 2024
Holy Sheet, what a FU 👎 Hope no got hurt inside da house?
This has to be a "for clicks" thing or an insurance fraud thing. The fact that the video was taken so far away, and there was any video at all feels like a for clicks thing. Though, I wouldn't put it past the small bus riders to think this is "documentation" that will prove it wasn't done on purpose. I can imagine that home being covered in black mold and the homeowners saying f* it to get the cash. Oh well, still a funny video.

Latest posts