I would love to open up a bottle, light a cigar, and shoot the **** with that guy.Verduzco is a national treasure. Get some DNA and clone that cat while we have a chance.
Keep in mind here that OU lead the nation last season averaging 48.4 and tOSU lead the B1G with 42.4 and Clemson avg 44.3...
I think Nebraska can score 40+ on 8 of their 12 opponents and be in the top 10 in scoring by averaging around 40 points a game..
No doubt about about it.I would love to open up a bottle, light a cigar, and shoot the **** with that guy.
I would love to open up a bottle, light a cigar, and shoot the **** with that guy.
Or for the defensive minded folks, they could "talk the turd" with Chinander.There needs to be a local cigar bar do a charity auction for a seat at a table "shootin the ****" with Coach Verduzco for a couple hours. They could do an online auction and I'm sure tickets would go for a pretty penny.
Keep in mind here that OU lead the nation last season averaging 48.4 and tOSU lead the B1G with 42.4 and Clemson avg 44.3...
I think Nebraska can score 40+ on 8 of their 12 opponents and be in the top 10 in scoring by averaging around 40 points a game..
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference