reopened HRC e-mail case. Comey writes letter to Congress.
She's an idiot. I could use some other words to describe her but I won't.For a person who wants to destroy coal and coal miner's jobs as well as destroy fracking, she has surprising amount of support among some on this board.
She's an idiot. I could use some other words to describe her but I won't.
Who cares how many on this board support her. She has a 0% chance of winning WV. Our people are too wise.
That's why it's called The Off-Topic Board ...Politics are really interesting on a sports board.
Can you say "October Surprise"? This is what happens when people are convinced of their own superiority, even invincibility.reopened HRC e-mail case. Comey writes letter to Congress.
I'm think this was moved from the main board. I could be wrong thought.That's why it's called The Off-Topic Board ...
Yeah, I posted on the wrong board. They were right to move it. There are, however, at least 2 other almost identical posts on the main board that has not been moved. I am truly sorry, it didn't belong on a sports forum.I'm think this was moved from the main board. I could be wrong thought.
Pfft. People make a big deal of political posts on the main board. I guess they'll need grief counseling now.Yeah, I posted on the wrong board. They were right to move it. There are, however, at least 2 other almost identical posts on the main board that has not been moved. I am truly sorry, it didn't belong on a sports forum.
Thanks, I couldn't get there soon enough. But, in all honesty, I had to spend a little brain power before I was sure we were not on Blue Board.That's why it's called The Off-Topic Board ...
It ain't a done deal yet. This is still our federal government chasing a Clinton. It is too close to call who the winner will be. Ineptness or crookedness?Can you say "October Surprise"? This is what happens when people are convinced of their own superiority, even invincibility.
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
WV Sports
WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State