FC: McGloin article from Onward State

Zenophile

Oct 7, 2021
“I helped lead this school through one of the darkest periods that any university has ever faced,” McGloin said. “My commitment never wavered. It hasn’t since and it never will.”

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
“I helped lead this school through one of the darkest periods that any university has ever faced,” McGloin said. “My commitment never wavered. It hasn’t since and it never will.”

He have to pay for that ad?

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
They have a nuclear reactor. Maybe they're getting a printing press.

That'll work. PSU prints the scrip, PSU accepts it as payment for tuition. Problem comes when they try to use the scrip to pay for things like 0slaries, building projects, etc. Maybe they could accumulate it all in a fund and get Brandon Short to manage it until they work that little detail out.

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
I voted for "McG and de Levie". If they win, and are disappointments, those votes will be my last. I will join the tens of thousands of "I don't give a damn" alums who will spend their time and treasure on other causes more worthy.
so did I- but I'm joining that other group now

NewEra 2014

Oct 12, 2021
I voted for "McG and de Levie". If they win, and are disappointments, those votes will be my last. I will join the tens of thousands of "I don't give a damn" alums who will spend their time and treasure on other causes more worthy.
I admire your loyalty. My voting ended with Brandon Short. My expectations were low for him, and he met my expectations.