FC: Michigan-PSU 12 Noon ABC

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021
Mich. -2. I certainly want PSU to win but have to lay the points.
UM is going to go right @ PSU with their running game and then work the play action passing. Too bad Clifford is still severely hampered with his injuries. It would behoove PSU to give Kevoyne Lee the bulk of the RB carries. Enough with the RB rotation, it is not working. The other three have not been productive enough.

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
That does suck. It would be interesting to see what Vegas would do with a 3:30 and a night kick with the lines just to see what they think the crowd would do energy wise for the lions. A noon kick scares me from a crowd intensity perspective.

PSUwolf

Oct 29, 2021
The 2 are setting it up so UM gets to Indy the easiest route possible , OSU losing next week is a strong possibility, and UM goes to Maryland next week.
I wanna see OSU lose also but a strong possibility at home ? They're a 19 point favorite. And I would never. never bet on Michigan in the OSU-Michigan game. If we can get any kind of running attack, I like our chances against Michigan

Reactions: Psu00

Tototootsi

Oct 28, 2021
I wanna see OSU lose also but a strong possibility at home ? They're a 19 point favorite. And I would never. never bet on Michigan in the OSU-Michigan game. If we can get any kind of running attack, I like our chances against Michigan
We are nine games into the season. Where do you think we are going to get this running attack against Michigan? Dotson must get open and Clifford must hit him for multiple touchdowns. That's what we can bring to the table...and we have to perfect the plan by Thursday evening I would say. Don't waste time practicing anything else on offense. Oh, one other thing. The defense must pitch almost a perfect game. How do we do it? I don't deal in the details...that's the coaches job.

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
That does suck. It would be interesting to see what Vegas would do with a 3:30 and a night kick with the lines just to see what they think the crowd would do energy wise for the lions. A noon kick scares me from a crowd intensity perspective.
Difference in the line between noon and 3:30 would be negligible…even a night game would mean very little.

Reactions: jmorovich

PSUForever

Nov 6, 2021
The crowd/students will be loud for this one. Maybe not right at the beginning but much much louder than than a typical noon kick. By about 2nd quarter the students will be fully awake.

OptionBob

Oct 12, 2021
Odds we get O'Neil again?
LOL.

I expect the Big Ten to assign O'Neill for the 3rd time on the road this year for Michigan State. I don't think he wants to ref a game in Beaver Stadium where the crowd will react to his "never-seen-before" calls.

Reactions: VaDave4PSU

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
The crowd/students will be loud for this one. Maybe not right at the beginning but much much louder than than a typical noon kick. By about 2nd quarter the students will be fully awake.
my only concern is that is about when the team has tended to wake-up for these nooners.

who makes the decision around what games go in what time slots? I cannot think noon is a good business idea for the broadcaster.