FC/OT: John Surma is Pitt’s spring commencement speaker

Zenophile

Oct 7, 2021
Doc Rivers Reaction GIF

ps_1294

Oct 12, 2021
I own some Marathon stock (not a bunch). I always vote against him for the board. I guess if I had real convictions, I’d sell the stock!

Reactions: bdgan

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
In a bit of irony, Surma tried to tarnish the legacy of a great man, but it's his legacy that will go down in infamy.
What legacy? Aside from PSU alumni and the three people who will attend ASWP's commencement (do they give a free beverage to those who stay to the end?) no one knows who the fu@k John Surma is.

Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

LBUfanatic

Nov 1, 2021
What legacy? Aside from PSU alumni and the three people who will attend ASWP's commencement (do they give a free beverage to those who stay to the end?) no one knows who the fu@k John Surma
What legacy? Aside from PSU alumni and the three people who will attend ASWP's commencement (do they give a free beverage to those who stay to the end?) no one knows who the fu@k John Surma is.
Well, I for one, will be there as a proud father as my daughter is graduating with a degree in neuroscience. I couldn’t care less who the commencement speaker is because the vast majority of their messages are irrelevant and I’m sure that will hold true for Surma.

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Well, I for one, will be there as a proud father as my daughter is graduating with a degree in neuroscience. I couldn’t care less who the commencement speaker is because the vast majority of their messages are irrelevant and I’m sure that will hold true for Surma.
Congratulations to you and daughter.
Always a great and proud feeling to see the young’ns take flight from the nest.

1713458638792.png

Reactions: ODShowtime

ram8766

Jan 5, 2024
Congrats to your daughter! Hope you still buy her PSU gear for Christmas!:LOL:

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021
Sincere congratulations. However I hope you unleash a torrent of catcalls when Slimy Surma is introduced.

• Haha
Reactions: step.eng69

Latest posts