FC/OT: RIP Loretta Lynn.

pap

Nov 1, 2021

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
She got zero $ from the movie, is my understanding. She lived a full life.
idk but one would think there would have to be some in there for her......according to this theres $52 million to spread out to somebody...

Loretta Lynn: The Coal Miner’s Daughter The film, “Coal Miner’s Daughter,” which was based on her autobiography of the same name, grossed $67 million against a $15 million budget according to Hollywood Reporter.

fwiw, I have been by Butcher Hollow

Last edited:
Reactions: Connorpozlee

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
She got zero $ from the movie, is my understanding.
About her making zero $ from the movie, I can’t find a source anywhere. I did some sleuthing and if this story were true you’d expect that something would have popped up by now. No matter, she was worth over $50 million from what I did find.

Last edited:
Reactions: s1uggo72

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
It’s interesting to compare Loretta with her contemporary, Tammy Wynette. Both great country singers. Tammy sang “stand by your man” but divorced two husbands and had two other annulments, while Loretta sang more liberated songs but remained married to her husband (when she had reason not to).

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
It’s interesting to compare Loretta with her contemporary, Tammy Wynette. Both great country singers. Tammy sang “stand by your man” but divorced two husbands and had two other annulments, while Loretta sang more liberated songs but remained married to her husband (when she had reason not to).

• Love
Reactions: Got GSPs