Why are we not doing this? Konate has been improving there.
Yeah, I saw that and agree. Seems by now this should of been practiced and utilized. Can't attract a big if we don't display how they can be used.If you noticed in the Kansas game, we threw 4 or 5 bad passes in to Konate near the beginning of the game. I suspect the idea was to get a couple of early fouls on Azubuike. The bad passes had to be frustrating for Konate and Huggins.
Yeah, I saw that and agree. Seems by now this should of been practiced and utilized. Can't attract a big if we don't display how they can be used.
Why are we not doing this? Konate has been improving there.
WV Sports Football
Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
On3 Football
Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield