Feeling Sad Today

Jun 2, 2016
1,023
738
113
I have lived in 8 decades 2 centuries and lots of pain & turning 75 today, it's really depressing.
Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

50s,60s,70s,80s,90s,2000s,2010s,2020, going on 2030,
 

theKidd#12

All-American
Feb 17, 2015
5,142
9,220
61
Happy birthday TD.

Take it from a guy who died twice at age 54, enjoy every day when you wake up and you’re still here. No matter how painful being alive can be I believe it’s better than the alternative.
Plus you are apparently really good at adding those mini movie thingies to your posts. That’s an accomplishment right there in itself…
👏👏👏
 
Jun 2, 2016
1,023
738
113
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It is hard to think I am now on the downward side toward 80. My mind still feels 25 and my body 80, lol.
I'm just trying to keep up with everyone on here, but I find it hard sometimes .:cool:


Old Man Dance GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maiden Creek
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7