Fidone

Baxter48_rivals204143

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2010
8,892
2,089
0
your wrong - I know exactly what happened
although I'm sure the rest of the henchmen will come out as well to be sure it gets discredited followed by the post getting taken down and a ban once the HI staff get their orders from the athletic department
So you just join this morning and claiming your a expert, I have to go song with dingle your a troll
 

donahues17

Senior
Nov 5, 2005
6,682
732
0
So you just join this morning and claiming your a expert, I have to go song with dingle your a troll
So you have to be on a secret screen name message board for a certain amount of time before you know what truly happened? How do you know this kid isnt a player and was there? Bahaha f'ing people on this site crack me up.
 

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
your wrong - I know exactly what happened
although I'm sure the rest of the henchmen will come out as well to be sure it gets discredited followed by the post getting taken down and a ban once the HI staff get their orders from the athletic department
Hoodbender Episode4 Shooting Nation GIF - Hoodbender Episode4 Shooting Nation Henchmen GIFs
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,073
14,615
78
So you have to be on a secret screen name message board for a certain amount of time before you know what truly happened? How do you know this kid isnt a player and was there? Bahaha f'ing people on this site crack me up.
check out his posting style and then response to being called a troll. He'll be back with a new username in a matter of days. He's not a newbie.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State