Final 4 teams and where do we finish

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
I haven't even paid any attention to the brackets...didn't even watch the selection show this year. Anything can happen in a 'one and out' scenario, but I like Duke's chances at making the FF as good as anyone's. If we make it, K & company will bring home the 6th.

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,981
14,015
107
I haven't even paid any attention to the brackets...didn't even watch the selection show this year. Anything can happen in a 'one and out' scenario, but I like Duke's chances at making the FF as good as anyone's. If we make it, K & company will bring home the 6th.

OFC
You might have seen the selection show OAD if ya weren't looking at Longhorns pics.
 

IPSYCHOSIS

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2016
4,095
1,828
0
I honestly would have picked Oregon to win it all before the injury to bouche ...I'll say Kansas or Duke will win it all
 

Smythe13

Junior
Nov 6, 2006
424
273
0
Duke, Arizona, Kansas and Kentucky

DJ, I am curious what you see in UK. They have the big 3 Fox, Monkey, and Bam. After that they have holes in their roster that gold them back. Briscoe can't shoot and Gabriel doesn't seem to give them much. I love Fox's game, he is a complete bear of a point guard and the most important piece on their team.
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
DJ, I am curious what you see in UK. They have the big 3 Fox, Monkey, and Bam. After that they have holes in their roster that gold them back. Briscoe can't shoot and Gabriel doesn't seem to give them much. I love Fox's game, he is a complete bear of a point guard and the most important piece on their team.

Monk can carry them like kemba
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlanInNJ

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
DJ, I am curious what you see in UK. They have the big 3 Fox, Monkey, and Bam. After that they have holes in their roster that gold them back. Briscoe can't shoot and Gabriel doesn't seem to give them much. I love Fox's game, he is a complete bear of a point guard and the most important piece on their team.

They've been getting a lot from Willis and Hawkins too. In close games, down the stretch, I like their backcourt....and a solid backcourt is something I value in the NCAA Tournament.
 

nets on nets on nets

All-American
Jun 4, 2015
4,162
5,515
113
Duke over everyone!
Love our draw, we matchup great with Villanova, and there's a strong chance they don't even make it to us.

Only thing I don't like is our Final 4 draw, tourney being in Phoenix, good chance we play Arizona or Gonzaga.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games