Final Four Court

thaspectacle71

Redshirt
Mar 31, 2010
38
0
0
Soon after Duke won the NC, there was news that Duke was going to purchase the floor and sell it off to fans. Since then I haven't heard anything or see anything for sale. Did Duke end up not buying the court? I was hoping to snag a piece (hopefully signed as well) as a collector item since I was in attendance.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6