As I said in another thread, I despise UConn. I think they’d beat whoever they meet in the final.(9) FAU-(5) SDSU 6:09.
(5) Miami-(4) UConn, scheduled for 8:49.
I’m calling for SDSU and UConn to win, the majority position on this board, no doubt. I’m supporting FAU and Miami.
I'll watch, but can't remember a Final Four in which I had less interest.As I said in another thread, I despise UConn. I think they’d beat whoever they meet in the final.
I hear you. Creighton remains painful. I’ll be watching the first game and then calling it a night, my SOP. (I don’t f with my sleep routine.)I'll watch, but can't remember a Final Four in which I had less interest.
Miami has been really tough down the stretch in this tournament. Like I mentioned in an earlier thread, Miami was down 6 with 6 remaining against Drake when they called their final timeout. How often do you see a win like this? What win percentage would that be, 10%?It's a completely different game today. I'm rooting for UCONN but they are not a shoo-in against Miami. In my opinion that final four game is the NC game.
The weakest? In terms of what? They’re the #1 rated KenPom team (the rating system that is used in setting Vegas lines) and haven’t lost a non-conference game all year, including demolitions of Bama, Iowa St, Gonzaga, and St Mary’s. Will that translate tonrunning roughshod over Houston? Maybe.Hoping the ‘Tecs take it down. When in doubt, I root against any team from the East. Except the Lions.
UConn strikes me as the weakest of the four teams remaining.
I must have watched different games over the weekend.Hoping the ‘Tecs take it down. When in doubt, I root against any team from the East. Except the Lions.
UConn strikes me as the weakest of the four teams remaining.
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston