lets hear em!
Duke and 3 losers.
No way pal......I know what you're doing and I don't like it.
No chance you're getting hold of my winning picks!!!
Jay Bilas picks UNC over Duke.
Can I like.... Have that instead?I just threw a Jwill jersey in the trash.....I wish I had a Bilas jersey that could join it
Can I like.... Have that instead?
Everyone will be too scared to copy my picks until it’s too late.Hehe I was wondering who would say it
I have a feeling most of our brackets will look like this.Duke over Carolina final
I’m going
Duke
Gonzaga
UVA
Carolina.
Duke over Carolina final
I have a feeling most of our brackets will look like this.
I have a feeling most of our brackets will look like this.
Man, no joke. I think Zion is gonna lead us to the promise land.
MSU
Zags
Carolina
Va
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways