Thought at least one other person would be watching haha, but maybe not. UVA currently shooting free throws with the game on the line.
That's one of the many things that have me still bitterZion gets hammered in the paint by MSU all game long but some blinks are Guy and he gets fts. Pathetic
Thank God for the Twilight Zone marathon in SyFyI didn't watch 99% of the game, so I can't comment on the officiating, but I'm glad UVA won. Now I just need MSU to lose.
To be fair though, it looked like he called it before he flopped. I do agree though, there's too much of that in both games.The flopping and flailing done in the nba has filtered down to the college game.
I didn’t see the game, or the play, but I have argued this for years. If it’s a could with 10’ to go, it’s a foul with 1 second to go. Again, I didn’t see the play so I don’t know if it was a foul or not, but the rules aren’t based on how much time is left
IMO it was a foul but the double dribble was so obvious it should have been called with about 5 sec left...auburn would have had ball up 2
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions