Finally got thru the game video

NB4PSU

Oct 30, 2021
I will keep this brief.

We won't know bo diddly til after auburn. Even then... until we face NW's RB talent we won't know if we can handle a serious offensive weapon.

We have THREE real QB's... one can only hope/pray CV sticks around because he sure is a talent. Allar is the real deal. That step up evasion and throw for TD in the 4th was exceptional... but can he do it vs um/mich/msu?

Singleton appears to be the real deal. We'll see next week.

Receivers are plentiful... and I mean plentiful. db's continue to shine.

After that... the competition is what it is. That isn't Marshall, or App State... etc. That extra half step means so much at this level and we'll start seeing that next week.

Good win... let's see what we can dial up at auburn. Liking good guys 33-19. WE ARE the fing good guys :)

And for the record... any concerns I had with returning punts went waaaaaay waaaaaay away on saturday. Parker is simply amazing. That over the head Willie Mays catch (and made so effortlessly) was just stupid good. He catches without fear, seems capable of always juking at least one defender... and is a threat to the house on every play.

One concerning issue is our kicking. Missing a mid-length fg AND and XP is not good. We left 4 points on the field. And yes, everyone is going to miss now and then (even the pros) but i have not felt particularly good about Jake in this department... he's going to need to step up at auburn. Fingers crossed.

Last edited: