Fire at Sherando HS

Caraxes

Senior
Nov 2, 2010
966
652
58
Seems to be a pretty minor thing, though. School was evacuated over the past couple hours, and the biggest complaints I've heard are of people having to stand out in the rain.

Speaking from experience (two "fires" happened when I was a student there), it's probably something along the lines of one of the rednecks setting a restroom trashcan alight.

Twitter is buzzing with it, so I just wanted to put this out there, before someone overreacted, and say this kind of situation isn't really unheard of for the school.

 
  • Like
Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

aw19752

Junior
Aug 20, 2012
1,161
267
0
Seems to be a pretty minor thing, though. School was evacuated over the past couple hours, and the biggest complaints I've heard are of people having to stand out in the rain.

Speaking from experience (two "fires" happened when I was a student there), it's probably something along the lines of one of the rednecks setting a restroom trashcan alight.

Twitter is buzzing with it, so I just wanted to put this out there, before someone overreacted, and say this kind of situation isn't really unheard of for the school.

And your reason for this?
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  5. 05 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves