Fire Oneill at halftime? Is it wrong?

JoeWildcat

Sophomore
Jul 31, 2001
2,730
140
46
There are plays where I have been counting NU defensive players because I can’t believe they have 11 on the field. Just terrible.
 

zeek55

Junior
Nov 21, 2010
3,657
284
83
Don't think Fitz will fire him this soon..., but I'd honestly be surprise if he lasts longer than 1 season here.

Our defense looks extremely poorly coached compared to last year.
 

BFDCat

Freshman
Aug 28, 2013
1,131
74
48
As much as it pains me to agree with Turk, you have to make a change. I don't know a lot about coaching but I can see there is a problem on defense. If we had Hank this might still be a close game.
 
May 29, 2001
45,734
386
0
Imo pay oneil out. Put in mcgariagle or the DB coach temporarily. Heck, put in our wr coach.
Ill coach for free and at minimum draw plays up in the sand.
Duke sux but hung 30 on us. Thats immediate firing
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener