First Four Viewership #

gregkoko

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2016
1,680
3,320
113
And again. No tournament year before and finally a game to watch. Throw that one out or better yet put an * next to it.

To be fair those are two marquee names and the game was on TBS instead of TruTV
 

RUChoppin

Heisman
Dec 1, 2006
19,270
13,695
0
I have to think TBS is in more homes than TruTV, no?

Pretty sure it's carried in the same number of homes, it's just name recognition. A non-basketball-fan friend of mine told me this morning he looked for it last night on TBS and TNT and couldn't find it.

Honestly, I just use the "sports" feature on xfinity and just click "watch" from there, so it really doesn't matter what channel a game is on as long as I get it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickRU714

NickRU714

Heisman
Aug 18, 2009
14,327
13,148
113
Honestly, I just use the "sports" feature on xfinity and just click "watch" from there, so it really doesn't matter what channel a game is on as long as I get it.

So easy this time of year.

Hit "c" on the remote and see all the scores. Scroll to game and hit "watch".

No flipping through 4 channels and remembering which game is in which channel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUChoppin

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,984
29,361
113
To be fair those are two marquee names and the game was on TBS instead of TruTV

There is no difference in channels

Pretty sure it's carried in the same number of homes, it's just name recognition. A non-basketball-fan friend of mine told me this morning he looked for it last night on TBS and TNT and couldn't find it.

Honestly, I just use the "sports" feature on xfinity and just click "watch" from there, so it really doesn't matter what channel a game is on as long as I get it.
9 of 10 most watched games aired on CBS

 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4