put a new left tackle in
no. It doesn't. We suck.If it makes anyone feel better, OU is down 14-7 to Tulsa. Laughing
no. It doesn't. We suck.If it makes anyone feel better, OU is down 14-7 to Tulsa. Laughing
Oh. yeah, good call. I kind of forgot about him.Or Quincy E
Board rules. You know. Pictures or else.Well I'm leaving to go camping with a cute blonde now......great timing on my part. Sucks to be you guys!!!
FIFYOur o-line is complete trash
I've lost track!!Oh. yeah, good call. I kind of forgot about him.
Was he a Bo recruit?
I wouldn’t block for AM eitherOline didn’t block anyone on that third down play.
To be fair, they haven't blocked anyone all game.Oline didn’t block anyone on that third down play.
Hi wish I could like this 1000xThis team plays like they hate frost
The way things look it kind of makes you wonder if some of that isn't going on....I wouldn’t block for AM either
Recruiting is only one part, development is equally as important.So we have recruited talent? Are you kidding me.
Need help with tent poles or anything??Well I'm leaving to go camping with a cute blonde now......great timing on my part. Sucks to be you guys!!!
Of course it isThe way things look it kind of makes you wonder if some of that isn't going on....
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions