FIRST HALF FORDHAM GAME THREAD!!

SuperBigFan

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
7,267
0
0
Fordham is like me when I ****

I start out pretty impressive but then end up crying and saying sorry.
 

JOHNNY N

Heisman
Sep 24, 2003
109,994
39,220
0
 

RChrisReade

Senior
Jan 3, 2005
1,194
529
102
Does not feel like 24-7 lead. Feels like I just ate 10 rice cakes. Bloated and uneasy but not fulfilled.
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,074
14,618
78
Ervin hasn't shown me anything. Thought sevion's one carry showed more of a burst than anything Ervin has.
so far I might agree with you. Ervin looked really good in the spring game against our defense and Sevion didn't play in that. Ervin is young but he showed some very nice instincts, speed and power IMO in the spring game. Fall Saturdays are a different animal than the spring game obviously. I'm not worried about our RB room. That's the least of our issues IMO. Qb, Qb, Qb, play calling and execution.. Adrian's passing stats are going to look great in this game but it's fool's gold.
 

BigB87

Senior
Sep 11, 2006
3,968
599
113
Hopefully we can keep up this confidence. Offense actually looks like they're playing with a little swag. My big worry is that all it will take is one setback to get us back to playing timid.
 

HominidHusker

Senior
Jun 25, 2018
3,727
743
0
Despite the completion, I find it unacceptable that AM didn’t step into the throw to Toure along the sideline on the last TD drive.

Falling backwards with no pressure is asking for trouble.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State