First Half Game Thread

Caliknight

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2001
198,043
150,514
113
The D is competing. They will make plays but I like what I am seeing so far. They came to play.
 

Blitz8RU

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2012
77,396
4,171
113
we're not gonna win but I think we can keep it close most off the game if we play a bit better on O and D
 

devoted2ru

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2006
5,432
2,796
0
Now c'mon "O". Hold onto the ball, put together a drive to give the defense a blow, and DON'T shoot yourself in the foot with stupid penalties!
 

redking

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2001
4,020
1,819
113
Run run pass, but nice change up with the jet sweep fake. I hope McDaniels has more tweaks like that up his sleeve.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program