I'm fully expecting them to overturn it during the commercial break just to give me a false sense of hope.
Henrich and Bullock are too slow. Phalen is playing slow.Reimer is missed
I mean, they didn’t get it under center either.Man I’m glad the Huskers don’t go shotgun on 4th and 6 inches….. wait, never mind.
If NU was playing a conference darling, I would have bet my house on it being overturned.I'm fully expecting them to overturn it during the commercial break just to give me a false sense of hope.
Tough look. Unreal.Jfc. Washington hurt. Cursed. Snake bitten. Can’t make this up.
Well they did bring the three freshmen. Guess we're gonna get a look at at least one of them.Oh oh and we have no extra wide receivers.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced