First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

lou v

All-Conference
Staff member
Aug 27, 2004
18,075
3,273
98
Uh oh. I've completely lost my Comcast BTN feed. I'm getting nothing.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,402
1,458
62
Miller really shooting it well today. Needs to work on his foot speed on D for next year.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,402
1,458
62
Young not playing well at all. Has 5 tos I think.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster