I don't know Hartage was sort of hanging on him the whole route.OL not doing great.
Worst PI call I’ve seen in years. We can’t afford to have the refs that biased.
No he just missed hitting it wth his foot.I'm at the game and couldn't really see. Was the kick blocked?
Defense doing a good job. o is terrible.
My guess is 40k in the crowd.
OL not doing great.
Worst PI call I’ve seen in years. We can’t afford to have the refs that biased.
Might help with recruitingCan we fire Cushing at halftime?
You can't do anything when you don't have any line surge or coordinated blocking.R u kidding me
of vomitThe option call on 4th and 3 probably deserves its own separate thread.
Well we are all in agreement on this one.Rush 3 and get burned special is baaaack!
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win