That'd be ridiculously good. To get into the NIT these days you have to be in the top 60 or so. Worst record to qualify for the NIT last year was 18-14.Well Pikiell got one monkey off the teams back. How many more can he lead us to this year. I believe he will lead us to a minimum of an NIT bid this year. BTW, I said this before the season.
Minimum of an NIT bid... Wow. Our fanbase is ridiculous.Well Pikiell got one monkey off the teams back. How many more can he lead us to this year. I believe he will lead us to a minimum of an NIT bid this year. BTW, I said this before the season.
I believe that you also need to have a winning record in your conference.That'd be ridiculously good. To get into the NIT these days you have to be in the top 60 or so. Worst record to qualify for the NIT last year was 18-14.
Wow. Good thing this wasn't the case 1999-2006. We would have missed out on so many slightly above average memories.I believe that you also need to have a winning record in your conference.
Yes, automatic qualifiers changed the tournament and made it strongerNIT isn't what it used to be where a .500 record, ability to sell tix and proximity to NYC got you in.
Maybe CBI is possible?
See you at the Garden! :sunglasses: By the way, I am wearing my Scarlet colored glasses.Minimum of an NIT bid... Wow. Our fanbase is ridiculous.
i would love nothing more than for you to be rightSee you at the Garden! :sunglasses: By the way, I am wearing my Scarlet colored glasses.
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard