I wanted to like UC San Diego but watched them last night and came away unimpressed...very small. How the hell do they do defend Michigan bigsMichigan only -2.5 against UCSD. I like Michigan to ride their luck one more game though
Same. I don't see it eitherI wanted to like UC San Diego but watched them last night and came away unimpressed...very small. How the hell do they do defend Michigan bigs
No chance McNeese beats Clemson.Colorado State is a wagon and they are going to run Memphis over....coming up faves on early line
I love McNeese over Clemson and Drake over Missouri
and UNC will beat San Diego State and beat Ole Miss despite not deserving to be there
Yale.What are the most likely first round NCAA tourney upsets?
pick as many as you like.
I dont see it A&M is very talented and very goodYale.
A&M can’t shoot or score. Teams like that don’t go anywhere in March
Same. I live in SD so was planning to pick them as an upset but Michigan's size is a terrible draw for themI wanted to like UC San Diego but watched them last night and came away unimpressed...very small. How the hell do they do defend Michigan bigs
I like your post, only two bets (sides) I took Troy +10.5 and Lipscomb +14.5Colorado State is legit really good, so I’d give them a great chance. Am interested in a 14 seed, Yale is kinda interesting too. Lipscomb is pretty good with a fun star, Iowa State down Gilbert. Troy also decent and if you care about the tournament wins stuff Pope doesn’t have any.
Oh boyNo chance McNeese beats Clemson.
That was actually one of the easier first round upsets to nail, too.Oh boy
yeah it seems like alot in the bracket pools Im in got that oneThat was actually one of the easier first round upsets to nail, too.
I picked them because they have high GPAs and come from nice familiesA lot of people picked McNeese State because of its student manager.
McNeese student manager Amir Khan making NIL deals, ESPN reports.A lot of people picked McNeese State because of its student manager.
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition