Flo guys

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,342
15,638
48
Do any of the gentleman involved with Flo on upper exec level post or read on here? I've got a few questions.
 

osu83

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2002
107
2
0
There's a place on Flo where you can message or email them. I don't remember where it is, but I used it while I was watching our Wyoming dual and they responded.
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,342
15,638
48
CP and Willie may be too busy right now to comment or discuss on this board? I would like a response on here before I go emailing them privately.

I am excited and inspired by what Flo has done and will continue to do, which is why I would like to direct my question to those guys in a quasi-public format.
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,342
15,638
48
Let me re-phrase that, I would like them to post an email here...I cannot find one easily on Flo?
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers