Flo nationals starts today, when I looked through the preview I only noticed 2 Oklahomans. Cowboy commit Wyatt Sheets is the 1 seed at 152 and Jet Taylor of sallisaw is the 4 seed at 120. There may get be more, but those are the only 2 I saw.
Sheets upset in semis by Hunter Bolen 6-3.He was taken down twice and more amazingly Bolen escaped twice. Sheets points came on reverse and an escape.Taylor lost in quarters and Sheetes is in semis. Of note, verkleeren was not even seeded, I would assume that is due to him not being able to compete at PA states.
He's like a smaller Weigel. He will be fine, coach smith is pretty good in neutral!!Wyatt is going to have improve greatly on his feet as to be effective in D1 wrestling just being good on top is not going to work at OSU. He has a great background with his dad and with a year of working with out coaches and wrestlers I am sure he will improve and be successful but only time will tell.
O State Illustrated
OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4