FOOK NEBRASKA

UndercoverHawk

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2015
263
1,013
93
I can’t believe that was a straight run on 3rd. I would’ve thought they’d try some type of PA pass and if nobody is wide open from busted coverage then just have QB take a knee
 
  • Like
Reactions: DukeSlater

NorthernHawkeye

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2007
2,882
4,022
113
Throw Choking GIF by SINNERS Esports
 

DukeSlater

All-American
Jul 2, 2023
2,287
5,180
113
I think that dude was a little open, what do you think boys?
That's exactly what I've been suggesting Iowa do when the other team has 11 in the box on those third and fourth and short plays. Instead, Iowa runs into the brick wall, usually with a QB sneak. When Iowa has a huge QB and a great O-line, maybe you can get away with it. But even then, tossing it over the top for an easy touchdown would seem to be preferable. LOL
 
Last edited:
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)