FOOK NEBRASKA

DukeSlater

All-American
Jul 2, 2023
2,287
5,180
113
Anyone else tired of Indiana yet?
Nope. Anytime somebody rises up from the depths and forces their way onto the national scene, count me in. I love Cignetti and Indiana. I hope they find a way to upset Ohio State in Bloomington next Saturday. But am I tired of Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State, Nebraska, Illinois, et al.? Yes, absolutely yes. :)
 

ottumwan in tx

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2025
1,844
1,417
113
Nope. Anytime somebody rises up from the depths and forces their way onto the national scene, count me in. I love Cignetti and Indiana. I hope they find a way to upset Ohio State in Bloomington next Saturday. But am I tired of Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State, Nebraska, Illinois, et al.? Yes, absolutely yes. :)
I like it when Purdue or Oklahoma st or Iowa st does it. Not a basketball school. It would be like duke winning in football. Of course Purdue is kind of a basketball school but I like them for some reason.
 

Outbackbowl2017

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2016
1,802
2,943
113
That's 31 losses in a row to ranked teams. Nebraska is nothing if not consistent.
Rhule is 0-10 vs ranked teams at Nebraska. Can you say frauds, Rhule and Nebraska….


 

Outbackbowl2017

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2016
1,802
2,943
113
How Nebraska would it be to lose to Riola. Not sure when Oregons starter is back.
Oregon needs Dante Moore back as soon as possible since Oregon gained the fewest yards in a first half in Lanning’s tenure at Oregon with Raola as the starting qb. All things Nebraska and what it touches suck.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Rambler Hawk

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,306
7,519
113
Nope. Anytime somebody rises up from the depths and forces their way onto the national scene, count me in. I love Cignetti and Indiana. I hope they find a way to upset Ohio State in Bloomington next Saturday. But am I tired of Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State, Nebraska, Illinois, et al.? Yes, absolutely yes. :)
Lolol.. when has Illinois done anything of note in football? For that matter Nebraska hasn't been relevant since they joined the B1G......
 

Lionhawk85

Senior
Jun 8, 2022
209
499
63
UCLA seems legit.
Both legit and a pillow soft schedule the rest of the way until the last game vs USC. If they keep playing like this, ucla is gonna have something to say about the BIG championship game. I’m not suggesting they’re the second best team in the conference, but check this schedule:

-@ Cal - W
- San Diego St - W
- Purdue - W
- @ Maryland - w
- @ Oregon- up 17-6 as I type

Remaining:
- Wisconsin
- MSU
- Nevada
- @ Minneaota
- Illinois
- @ Michigan
- #19 USC

Edit: to keep this post relevant to the thread topic - AND INDEED, FOOK Neb!!!
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,514
7,113
113
Both legit and a pillow soft schedule the rest of the way until the last game vs USC. If they keep playing like this, ucla is gonna have something to say about the BIG championship game. I’m not suggesting they’re the second best team in the conference, but check this schedule:

-@ Cal - W
- San Diego St - W
- Purdue - W
- @ Maryland - w
- @ Oregon- up 17-6 as I type

Remaining:
- Wisconsin
- MSU
- Nevada
- @ Minneaota
- Illinois
- @ Michigan
- #19 USC

Edit: to keep this post relevant to the thread topic - AND INDEED, FOOK Neb!!!

Wow... What a soft schedule. Until at Michigan and USC at home. Michigan will either have this figured out of in a tailspin looking ahead to OSU
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lionhawk85

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,678
9,783
113
Both legit and a pillow soft schedule the rest of the way until the last game vs USC. If they keep playing like this, ucla is gonna have something to say about the BIG championship game. I’m not suggesting they’re the second best team in the conference, but check this schedule:

-@ Cal - W
- San Diego St - W
- Purdue - W
- @ Maryland - w
- @ Oregon- up 17-6 as I type

Remaining:
- Wisconsin
- MSU
- Nevada
- @ Minneaota
- Illinois
- @ Michigan
- #19 USC

Edit: to keep this post relevant to the thread topic - AND INDEED, FOOK Neb!!!

Holy crap! The only way that gets easier is switch SC for Rutgers and maybe Minnesota for Purdue?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lionhawk85

iahawkeyes17

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2014
869
2,176
83
If Indiana is a top 10 team, then Nebby played well today. Still trying to figure out how good Indiana is. Will know more next game.
Neither had played anyone good. Both non conf were a joke. Nebby played 2 of the 3 worst big 10 teams to start. IU is good but honestly in big 10 it’s Ohio st and then everybody else this year I think.

but it was hilarious to watch nebby fan base get their hearts ripped out again and finding a new way to blow a game. Amazing how it has become moral victories and off season recruiting titles are about the only things they can hang their hats on. Oh and the fake sell out record.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1751672594

iahawkeyes17

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2014
869
2,176
83
Rhule is 0-10 vs ranked teams at Nebraska. Can you say frauds, Rhule and Nebraska….


Crazy. I looked up his overall record vs top 25. 2-26. 0-11 at Baylor and 2-5 at temple. Last win was in 16’. he has never beaten a P4 ranked team. Furthermore looked at his 19’ Baylor season that he parlayed into Carolina panthers and husker job. Such a weak schedule and lost 3 games to only 3 tough teams they played. Your description of him as a fraud is such an accurate description of him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Outbackbowl2017
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)