You haven't shaken anyone's hand sinceI had a box of those a few years ago. Bills Mafia also sells wing sauce and bbq sauce at Wegman’s in upstate NY for charities. My son. Who is a Bills fan also, gave me a bottle of this last year.
![]()
You haven't shaken anyone's hand since
Sweet.My older son got me one of these babies for Christmas! Comes with an official membership, Grand Poobah status!!
View attachment 290624
My buddy’s wife made one just like that for their son. I hope to see a lot of them in February.My older son got me one of these babies for Christmas! Comes with an official membership, Grand Poobah status!!
View attachment 290624
I think the Bills defense is a problem w/o Von Miller and Micah Hyde.My buddy’s wife made one just like that for their son. I hope to see a lot of them in February.
I agree but yet they still keep winning!I think the Bills defense is a problem w/o Von Miller and Micah Hyde.
They're tough. I'm just not sure they're good enough to beat KC or the Eagles w/o those key players.I agree but yet they still keep winning!
They already beat KC and Eagles are good but have not really played the schedule the Bills have. Bills ain’t afraid of anyone.They're tough. I'm just not sure they're good enough to beat KC or the Eagles w/o those key players.
What is a JAQ (other than this cereal)? Suffice it to say the answers from Google don't seem like what was intended.
It’s on the label on the box: Josh Allen QuarterbackWhat is a JAQ (other than this cereal)? Suffice it to say the answers from Google don't seem like what was intended.
Hopefully Josh will be Jaqing all over the Bengals tomorrow night!So with Josh’s Jaqs, that isn’t cereal in the box?
![]()
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him