Formally PSUTENN1 saying "Hello"

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,368
1,721
113
Yup. Moved here in 2009. Asheville is headed in the wrong direction, outside the city is still nice.
I hear ya! My first visit to AVL was in 1992 when I was a grad student in Durham. Now we go for the food, beer, and chocolate after taking advantage of the surrounding mountains.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
841
1,165
93
Yo
I hear ya! My first visit to AVL was in 1992 when I was a grad student in Durham. Now we go for the food, beer, and chocolate after taking advantage of the surrounding mountains.
You can’t walk downtown anymore without being accosted by the freeloaders. Asheville was nice up until a couple years ago. It’s gone to hell.
How will anyone know who to ask for HVAC help with the name change:sneaky:
I wanted to share with you something I heard yesterday. Here in NC there are roughly 13,000 people holding a mechanical license. (HVAC). All but 109 of them are over 55 years old (including me)
 

PSUeng

Sophomore
Feb 5, 2003
67
128
33
Good to see you here PSUEng. You always answered the harder questions. For whatever reason PSUTENN1 didn’t fly.
it is just a team effort. you are the tech side i am the PE side. For 1 more year that is:)
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September