Former OK WR Cody Jackson top 2 (USC & Houston).

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017
Would I be out of line if I said the team appears to be getting wide receiver heavy?

Angry Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

mvpreed2

Aug 24, 2017
Would I be out of line if I said the team appears to be getting wide receiver heavy?
No you would not.
I would encourage you to remember what Riley said about wanting to go 8-deep in his WR rotation?
I counted in another thread, and it looks like we are sitting directly at eight WRs.
I would guess Addison would shoot to the top of the list, and Jackson would fight for reps to see where he falls on the totem pole.

qqqqqqqman

Aug 24, 2017
No you would not.
I would encourage you to remember what Riley said about wanting to go 8-deep in his WR rotation?
I counted in another thread, and it looks like we are sitting directly at eight WRs.
I would guess Addison would shoot to the top of the list, and Jackson would fight for reps to see where he falls on the totem pole.

Eight?

MWilliams, TBynum, BRice
GBryant, KFord, TWashington
JJackson, MJackson, KWareHudson
CJWilliams

That’s TEN talented WRs….and I know Josiah Zamora (ex-Mater Dei) is there, too, maybe as a walk-on?

Raleek Brown will see passes his way, too.

Hockey10

Aug 24, 2017
Is taking transfers at position that isn't a position of need a slippery slope? What signal does it send out to recruits? Personally I would take Addison or Jackson right now. One is the best in college the other a highly ranked player who played for CLR and is familiar with the system. Build a roster like PC had. One where you have to compete with best to play.

mvpreed2

Aug 24, 2017
Eight?

MWilliams, TBynum, BRice
GBryant, KFord, TWashington
JJackson, MJackson, KWareHudson
CJWilliams

That’s TEN talented WRs….and I know Josiah Zamora (ex-Mater Dei) is there, too, maybe as a walk-on?

Raleek Brown will see passes his way, too.

I forgot about Williams, but Jackson moved over to CB unless I missed the move back.
So I stand corrected, my count is at 9.
Brown is a RB in my book that will be moved around a la De’Anthony Thomas.

My simple point is that if you trying to go 8-deep, then you realistically need about 12-14 WRs in that WR room.

Latest posts