Former players

jlwinners

Redshirt
Nov 19, 2008
7
17
0
I really can't tell from television angles but I am curious how many former players have been at the games or are on the sidelines. I think the lack of attendance may be a silent protest, and if Schiano were to come back I bet they would be very beneficial in getting new recruits interested again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: phs73rc77gsm83

krup

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
70,133
10,066
0
So you don't know if the players are there but state as fact that their lack of attendance is a protest? Makes sense.
Actually, he doesn't know if the players are there but states as fact that their lack of attendance is a protest, AND he is confident that the players he is not even sure are there or not now will flock back to support us after a Schiano hire.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy