Fourth Quarter Song?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Maybe I missed it, but what was the fourth quarter song this week?

I feel like an 11 point lead over a ranked SEC opponent would have been a great time for Don't Stop Believin'.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

I feel like an 11 point lead over a ranked SEC opponent would have been a great time for Don't Stop Believin'.
Yes, they played the burnout song. TV announcers even highlighted it saying it could be played in any stadium in America and get the same response.

Reactions: HumpDawgy

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Yes, they played the burnout song. TV announcers even highlighted it saying it could be played in any stadium in America and get the same response.
What is the burnout song? I didn't watch it on TV.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

It was the Sweet Dreams remix and it was very cool the way they did it with the videos on the jumbotrons.

They also played Don't Stop Believing during a media timeout mid 4th quarter, so there was something for everyone.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I googled Sweet Dreams remix and got several different versions. Which one did they play?
I don't know, it's just a remix of the original song over a dance beat. We've been playing it at baseball games for a while.

Sep 15, 2009
Anyone hear what Missouri played on 3rd downs? WTF was that a mariachi band? The opposite of intimidating

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Anyone hear what Missouri played on 3rd downs? WTF was that a mariachi band? The opposite of intimidating
I’m betting it was Timmy Trumpet - Narco. It’s really cool how Edwin Diaz comes out of the bullpen to it but everyone else has taken the song and run it into the ground.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
"Sweet Dreams"? That old overplayed Eurythmics song? Say it ain't so. Ugh. How 'bout "Mississippi Queen"?

sultanofswing

Oct 3, 2022

I submit any of these 4 fine tunes. Short, sweet, and too the point. I know they may have been based out of California, but you can’t beat John Fogerty. The intro alone would get everyone on their feet going crazy as soon as the first note hits.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Sweet Dreams remix was awesome. Way better than MS Queen. That song is just hard to sing to or find a beat.