Free BK13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD-FridayNight

All-American
Oct 28, 2015
7,213
5,815
0
Not calling anyone a boy or liberal but never thought I would see the day that words that breaks the rules wouldn't get you banned but those two words will. What has NSPrep becoming ? Until now I have never used them and it is still unclear which word got him banned. Got a good idea which word and who banned him. BK that was an injustice. As I said earlier, they used to warn people before they were banned.
 

NClawyer

Junior
Nov 30, 2006
2,277
345
0
I just said to stop making political statements!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7