FRIDAY FEEEETO

Patrick Devitt

Sophomore
Sep 13, 2025
193
183
43
I'm going a little out of my area of familiarity. In a battle of two powerhouses from my high school days (86 6A champs vs 87 6A champs) I'm gonna take the Bison of Buffalo Grove over the Hersey Squirts in a big upset.

Hersey Squirts had me rolling.

Hope their JFL teams are called that.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Anon744449

Louie1999

Sophomore
Sep 13, 2025
131
146
43
St. Francis over Fenwick. Also not committing to it, but I think there is a shot Carmel keeps it very close with Montini given how inconsistent the Montini D has been and how much of a rollercoaster the game against Naz was.
 

LWN_Pheonix

Senior
Oct 30, 2023
983
784
93
I will attend the Naz game in person

sitting on the PC side

do NOT worry, I will NOT reiterate anything that I hear from the stands
Whatever is being said out loud by the parents and students will NOT be repeated here through me

1789771429449.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jenny27 and UIUC 17
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton