Absolutely right. We get ND blowing out Montana while Syracuse-Nebraska is much more competitive.Originally posted by MC1974:
I say this every year and I'll say it again: why does ESPN make us suffer through these one-sixteen massacres when there are plenty on close 8-9, 7-10 games to watch?????
And not only that, as I recall their players were laughing about Hollivay's injury. So...yeah, glad they're out.Originally posted by Cyn38:
Since oir injuries are as result of our Northwestern game, and its officiating, I am also glad they were eliminated. Bad me.
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four