Friday Tickets?

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,037
8,400
113
Wanted to see if anyone has a couple of extra tickets for Friday? My day just freed up so I'm thinking of grabbing my dad and coming up. If anyone has any DM me.

Thanks
 

tulsaaggie

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2002
7,934
3,480
68
I have 2 extra for the first session. But you will need to meet me there. There is one ticket for all the sessions and last year I transferred one and it screwed everything up. Why did they switch to Friday and Saturday? Friday is a school and work day.
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,379
15,747
48
I have 2 extra for the first session. But you will need to meet me there. There is one ticket for all the sessions and last year I transferred one and it screwed everything up. Why did they switch to Friday and Saturday? Friday is a school and work day.
It is more fan friendly in regards to travel and overall economic impact for the area.

When it is on saturday and sunday, people generally don't show up to commerce as much. It is also better attended when people don't have to stay in Tulsa late and make it home for work on monday. So, school/work is impacted either way but friday/saturday generates more money and easier return home.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State