Full spring game

Rutgersnj201

Sophomore
Jul 12, 2015
225
168
43
can anyone find a video of the whole game anywhere? I was in the stands and want to watch it from the TV point of view
 

musclesmarinara

Freshman
Sep 5, 2016
165
89
0
I feel like the last two years they stopped with the extensive highlights. I subscribe to the youtube channel RVision1766 and they release few long videos of any kind now. They used to make a high production value short film for spring and summer camps.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy