Gabe Christensen

Jan 21, 2012
1,166
958
113
I keep seeing something on my feed about losing Gabe. Can anyone tell me what happened? Is it recent or something from the past that is just showing up?
 

Babbahganoosh

Junior
May 4, 2023
91
282
53
The Gabe Christensen from SEP that wrestled at Iowa transferred a few years ago to Virginia, and then last year to Northwestern and seems to be in great condition with a great education.

Gabe Christensen from Ballard I think wrestled for his dad Casey and then for a bit at Upper Iowa. I think he did win a state championship and did pass away just recently.

it is a sad deal to see someone so young pass away!
 

TheREALSpooner

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2022
1,247
4,253
113
The Gabe Christensen from SEP that wrestled at Iowa transferred a few years ago to Virginia, and then last year to Northwestern and seems to be in great condition with a great education.

Gabe Christensen from Ballard I think wrestled for his dad Casey and then for a bit at Upper Iowa. I think he did win a state championship and did pass away just recently.

it is a sad deal to see someone so young pass away!

Thank you for clarifying this. I can back up your comment that this young man is not the Gabe Christensen who wrestled for Iowa.

Horrible news and a horrible loss, regardless. May he rest in peace.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast